In 10 modules, the CoHost Accelerator addresses everything you need to know to rapidly accelerate your co-hosting business:
- Zero to 60: prepping for scaleable listings
- Get on your racing stripes: establishing credibility to look professional
- Keep your eyes on the road: learning the market
- License and registration: dealing with money and insurance
- Cruise control: automation and messaging
- Pit crew: contracting with high-quality partners
- Build your fleet: finding good clients
- In it for the long haul: working with your clients
- Speedbumps: dealing with guest issues and the Airbnb resolution center
- Take the show on the road: expanding into other markets and channels
Bonus downloads** with the CoHost Accelerator include:
- A customizable copy of the same co-hosting contract agreement that I use
- Checklists for
- setting up a new property, and
- creating your business
- Templates for
- your house manual,
- welcome and check-in instructions,
- message automation swipe files, and more!
- A tech vault that gives you step-by-step training on how to set up and use all of my recommended tools
** valued at $300 if purchased separately!
Finally, you’ll have personal access to me!
We’ll schedule 2 1-hour coaching calls where you can ask me anything and get help working through whatever you’re stuck on (typically scheduled mid-course and again at course completion).
You’ll also be added to a private Facebook group, where you can get insight and feedback from all of the other course members. It’s an incredible resource!
Renee Chastain –
Cohost Accelerator course gave me the confidence I needed to expand my business, and helped me to be aware of issues, pitfalls, and helpful automation tips before I even started with a client. I’m less than 3 weeks in on my first listing, and we are already live and have had 3 stays! I couldn’t have done any of this without Lauren’s help. ~ Renee Chastain (from Facebook)